A camper being used as an outbuilding on a property in Langford has been destroyed by fire.
Langford fire crews were called to the 3300-block of Luxton Road around 4:05 p.m.
Fire Chief Chris Aubrey says that when they arrived, the camper had already burnt to the ground.
A neighbour was using a garden hose to make sure the flames didn’t spread.
Langford crews took over to make sure the fire was completely extinguished.
It is believed to have been caused by a discarded cigarette or embers from a campfire that had been burning on the property.
No one was injured.