PART-TIME IRREGULAR TECHNICAL OPERATOR
CHEK News in Victoria is seeking an experienced technical operator to cover on a relief basis. This is a part-time, irregular position reporting to the News Director.
- A minimum of two years experience working in a news control room, or master control.
- The ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- The ability to multi-task is a must.
- The ability to work with speed and accuracy in a stressful, team-oriented environment, as well as being able to work autonomously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude are essential.
The following is a paraphrase of the job functions and does not outline all of the duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Duties may include Technical Director, Audio, Master Control and Director.
- This position may also be expanded to include ENG shooting and editing.
- Shifts may involve working weekends, evenings, and holidays, as required.
- This is a Group 2 position under the current collective agreement.
Should you be interested in this opportunity please submit your resume directly to:
Peggy Heyer, Director of Finance/HR Manager
Posting Closes: June 28, 2017
This hiring decision will be made by News Director and Digital Manager, Rob Germain.