For 30 years CHEK has proudly hosted our annual CHEK Drive Thru in support of local Island Families.
This year, we’re accepting new unwrapped toys, non-perishable food, and cash donations in support of the Salvation Army. These donations directly support the families in our community who need it the most, and there are so many ways you can give.
Drop off during our LIVE events Dec. 1 from 5-7 p.m. at any of these three locations.
You may even be featured on our newscast!
- CHEK Studios, 780 Kings Rd. (Drive Thru drop off located on Kings Rd.)
- West Shore Parks and Recreation Centre, 1767 Island Hwy. (Drive Thru drop off located in front of the public library)
- Steve Marshall Ford, 3851 Shenton Rd., in Nanaimo
You can also donate:
By Phone: Join our live telethon from home on Dec. 1 from 5-7 p.m. by calling in donations to 1-877-255-4445
Online: The online kettle is open now, and every dollar helps. chekmedia.link/Kettle
- In-person: Dropoff toy and food donations through the month of November at any of our amazing partner locations during business hours:
- CHEK Lobby, 780 Kings Rd., Victoria
- Buddies Toys, 2494 Beacon Ave., Victoria
- Nomad Holiday Market – Nov. 10 – 12, Songhees Wellness Centre, 1100 Admirals Rd., Victoria
- West Shore Parks and Recreation Centre Lobby, 1767 Island Hwy., Colwood
- Arbutus RV & Marine, 1458 Industrial Way, Parksville
- Arbutus RV & Marine, 5540 Beaver Creek Rd., Port Alberni
- Arbutus RV & Marine, 3200 Spitfire Rd., Nanaimo
- Arbutus RV & Marine, 3430 Trans-Canada Hwy, Mill Bay
- Arbutus RV & Marine, 10040 Galaran Rd., Sidney
- Family Ford, 410 Island Hwy., Parksville
- Steve Marshall Ford, 3851 Shenton Rd., Nanaimo
- Kaboodles Toys, 1320 Government St., Victoria
- Two Otter Science & Nature Co., 803 Fort St., Victoria
- Mctavish School of Art, 1720 McTavish Rd., North Saanich
- Old Farm Market, 2585 Cadboro Bay Rd.
- Old Farm Market, 5164 Francis St., Koksilah
- Old Farm Market, 660 England Ave. Courtenay
For onsite donations, a temporary receipt will be provided for any donation over $20.
Official tax receipts will be mailed or emailed to the contact information provided.
Anything you can give makes a world of difference to those in need, especially at this time of year. Thanks for donating and Merry Christmas!