Global has announced a new crop of houseguests for season 11 of Big Brother Canada hosted by Arisa Cox.
This season will introduce a special whodunit edition of the reality competition show that will test and challenge houseguests until the season’s mystery is solved.
Two superfans are also in the mix, hoping to use their knowledge of the game to win the $100,000 grand prize.
The latest roster of houseguests in the Big Brother Canada Manor can be seen on Global and StackTV starting March 8 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Here’s the full list and brief bios of the competitors:
- Amal Bashir, 28 — A superfan from Toronto.
- Anika Mysha, 28 — An investment advisor from Saskatoon.
- Claudia Campbell, 25 — A marketing coordinator from Kensington, P.E.I.
- Daniel Clarke, 33 — A graphic designer and superfan from Toronto.
- Dan Szabo, 28 — A DJ from Niagara Falls, Ont.
- Hope Agbolosoo, 23 — A skills coach from Milton, Ont.
- Jonathan Leonard, 33 — A fisherman from Paradise, Nfld.
- John Michael Sosa, 28 — A project manager from Bradford, Ont.
- Kuzivakwashe “Kuzie” Mujakachi, 29 — A 911 operator from Victoria, B.C.
- Roberto Lopez, 30 — A gym manager from Toronto.
- Renee Mior, 24 — A law student from Vaughan, Ont.
- Santina Carlson, 29 — A aesthetician from Edmonton.
- Shanaya Carter, 27 — A bartender from Victoria.
- Terrell “Ty” McDonald, 28 — A personal trainer from Toronto.
- Vanessa MacTavish, 42 — A yoga instructor from Calgary.
- Zach Neilson, 34 — A startup exec from Ottawa.
— Big Brother Canada (@BigBrotherCA) March 1, 2023
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Mar. 1, 2023.