Look for lows tonight around 11 C with a 30 per cent chance of showers. Friday has a 30 per cent shower chance for the morning but that increases to 70 per cent by tomorrow afternoon. Highs Friday will be around 15 C, a good 5 degrees off the seasonal norm.

Ed Bain