Have a question, comment or something to share with Kevin? Get in touch.
These bios have a tendency to be long-winded and wordy so instead of reading a paragraph about my life, I’ve decided to sum up everything you need to know into ten must-have Graham Cox facts:
1. Hails from the streets of Delta, British Columbia
2. Earned my Bachelor of Commerce with a specialization in Entrepreneurship from UVic
3. Broke into the business side of sports in positions with Vancouver Canucks, Vancouver Whitecaps, and HSBC Canada Sevens Rugby
4. Pursued broadcasting largely in part due to the philosophy that ‘I talk a lot so I may as well get paid for it.’
5. Previous media experience includes: Sports contributor at Daily Hive Vancouver, play-by-play announcer for Richmond Sockeyes, and dockside reporter for National Rowing Championships
6. Random jobs have included working at Disney World and working as a tour guide – both incorporated ridiculously terrible jokes
7. Have managed to visit over 35 countries and counting
8. Avid photographer
9. I get asked a lot if I play basketball because of my height. I’ll save you some time…yes.
10. One of the first things I ever said on-air at CHEK was “I love dolphins.” This isn’t the case. I don’t have anything against dolphins, but to say I LOVE them would be a stretch. Love is a strong word.