Watch the annual Island Equipment Owners Association Truck Light Convoy and Food Drive, hosted by Ceilidh Millar on the CHEK News Facebook Page.
Eighty decorated trucks traveled along the 35-kilometre route that started at Ogden Point and ended at the Western Speedway. The convoy rolled by the following locations at these approximate times:
- Leave Ogden Point 5:45 p.m.
- Fairfield at Foul Bay 6:20 p.m.
- Oak Bay at Monteray 6:40 p.m.
- Blanshard at Yates 7:00 p.m.
- Douglas at Hillside 7:15 p.m.
- McKenzie and Island Highway 7:30 p.m.
- Helmcken Overpass 7:40 p.m.
- Goldstream at Millstream 8:10 p.m.
- Arrive at Western Speedway 8:30 p.m.