QUEBEC — Police say a Quebec City man who died overnight may have been electrocuted by his own razor.
Local police received a call just after midnight Tuesday about an unconscious man in an apartment building.
When they arrived, officers noted the man had suffered burns to his chest.
A police spokeswoman says attempts were made to resuscitate the 25-year-old victim and that paramedics rushed him to hospital where he was declared dead.
Const. Cyndi Pare says a police investigation is underway, as is another led by a coroner.
Pare says investigators haven't ruled out any hypothesis but she would not specify where the man was found in the apartment or who called 911.
The Canadian Press