- Post-secondary degree or diploma related to journalism or broadcast communications
- Strong producing, shooting and editing skills
- Clear and positive communication skills
- Proven ability to provide original story ideas.
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated commitment to accuracy and effective writing.
- The successful candidate will be assigned to regular weekend anchoring as well as other newscasts as required.
This is a Group 2 position under the current collective agreement.
The successful candidate will report directly to News Director Scott Fee.
Should you be interested in this opportunity please submit your resume by July 5, 2019, directly to:
Human Resource Manager
CHEK Media Group
E-Mail: [email protected]
Applicants from other stations should be aware that the position will be filled on a new-hire basis. Our employees, by way of this job posting, have been made aware that this career opportunity exists.