CHEK is looking for a highly competitive and experienced news producer.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated linear and online news producing skills.
- Experienced multimedia journalist
- Relevant post-secondary diploma or degree
- Experienced in a TV news environment
- Video editing and graphics skills important
- Excellent editorial judgment
- Researching, writing and developing stories for all our news platforms
- Editing content for online stories and for linear broadcast
- Create newscasts that engage and reflect our community
This is a new position reporting to the news director, Scott Fee.
CHEK is the only independent, employee-owned television station in Canada.
Full-time employees of CHEK are expected to participate in the employee share ownership program after one year of employment.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Please submit a resume and covering letter by June 21, 2019 directly to:
Human Resource Manager
CHEK Media Group
E-Mail: [email protected]