Independent and employee owned - local news stories, weather, sports, events and more
Ed’s Forecast: It’s an unsettled showery week ahead
October 29th, 2018updated
WATCH A series of weak systems will keep things damp this week with temperatures holding near the seasonal mark of 11 C. Look for a few showers tonight with some southeast wind and lows of 7 C.
Tuesday carries a 60 per cent chance of showers for the late afternoon followed by periods of rain on Tuesday night. Highs tomorrow will be around normal at 11 C. Halloween Wednesday will be unsettled with clouds and 40 per cent chance of showers.