There is an immediate opening for a part-time control room director at CHEK Media Group — 16 hours permanent weekend directing & 16 hours switching as scheduled.
- Degree or Diploma in Broadcast Television program.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a news control room – The ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- The ability to multi-task is a must.
- The ability to work with speed and accuracy in a stressful team-oriented environment, as well as being able to work autonomously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude are essential.
The following is a paraphrase of the job functions and does not outline all of the duties and responsibilities for this position:
This is a Group 2 position under the current collective agreement. Duties may include Technical Director, Audio, and Master Control. This position may also be expanded to include editing.
Shifts may involve working weekends, evenings, and holidays, as required.
Human Resources Manager – Peggy Heyer
E-Mail: [email protected]
This is an internal posting and will close on June 14 2021.